Friday, October 23, 2009

A good news day!

Well, it has been a good day for both me and Richie!

Today Richie was offered part-time work at a language school nearby, and he starts tomorrow. Now he is officially a teacher. I am very proud of him. Now finding more work should be even easier, because he's a part of the teacher club now. The only down-side is that its Friday night and he has to stay home and work instead of going out to celebrate. That will have to wait for tomorrow evening.

And my good news is that the language school that I work with offered me additional hours working with some business professionals at a company in Istanbul. The person offering me the position also said that if/when the hours become available, they may offer me a full-time position doing this instead of my current university work. He said that the pay and benefits would be the same or better. So, who knows? But in the meantime, Richie and I are much better off than we were yesterday, so I'm happy. I'm still waiting to hear from a couple people about one-to-one private lessons too, which would really be perfect. Then I can start planning trips to the hamam again!!!!!

Okay, that's all the news for now. I must go cook. I'm starving.

1 comment:

  1. That IS absolutely fabulous news!! Congrats to you both! I love good news!

    ReplyDelete