Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A horrible, long day looming ahead...

Well, tomorrow I am supposed to get my residency visa. That sounds great.

The bad part is that I have to wake up practically in the middle of the night, get the metro at about 6am, and travel about an hour to the language school headquarters to be picked up by a driver who will then take me to the Security Department office or something. Then I may wait around there for any length of time: 5 minutes, hour and hours, who knows? to get my visa sorted out. Then will I travel the hour back home, or just hang around waiting for my afternoon of teaching for 5 hours followed by 2 hours of private tutoring?

I won't get home until around 9.30 or 10pm. Long day. At the moment, I think I'm about to lose my mind thinking about it. I know its only Wednesday, but I am so, SO looking forward to the weekend. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment