Saturday, December 19, 2009

Well, despite having a cold and not having a day off for over a week, I had a good day.

My classes at my new school are going well. I think I will really learn so much about teaching at this job, which I look forward to. It is so motivating to have students who really want to learn, who participate, and even ask to have homework so they have more opportunity to practice during the week!

And, it sounds like there are more hours available for me to work in the future, so I'm really happy about that. The woman I work for seems really nice and positive, and it is so good to feel valued for my work. I also met some of the other teachers at the school today. They were both really friendly and said that if I ever needed anything or had any questions, they would be happy to help. Again, it is so nice to be in a place where the staff help each other and to feel like part of a team.

Now I'm off to hear some Christmas caroling with a friend! Yeah, something Christmassy! Very exciting. Hopefully I'll even get a picture or two to add to this blog! I know its been a while. Well, better go. Caroling starts in 20 minutes! More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment